Abercity Abercity

Wow man

that was real intense! Nice work man

Newgrounds Joyride 2007 Newgrounds Joyride 2007

still love it

First time I saw it, I was in awe. This is a real treat to watch and it's a definite favourite of mine.

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Ok so here's the thing...

Andrew's song was really good, the animation was OK but I don't think it managed to do the song justice. I felt that it got boring to watch really quickly and I would've stopped it if it weren't for the music, which stole the show. One specific part that really got my disappointed was the breakdown; the 'shake it' bit. I think you really missed a golden opportunity to incorporate humour to this - where you could've made the robot, DO THE ROBOT (how ironic), and the dead guy could've been shaken so quickly on the sword it looked like a ragdoll. Instead, what I got was some robot waving his hands back and forth. I'm not saying that that is what you should've done, I'm only giving an example of how you could've given this flash so much more energy.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that it's OK to have basic animation at the start, as long as you step it up soon enough to keep it real. It seems I'm the only one that feels this way though so I guess the everyone else enjoyed it which was probably your focus.

CatGame CatGame

That was fun

It's not hard at all after you get 1 or 2 upgrades.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

your

sketches are so detailed

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

nice

great game, congrats also on your daily feature and weekly second place

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thanks bro.

Boss Beat (No lyrics) Boss Beat (No lyrics)

This is where it's at

Whoa man that intro just blue my mind! I hate how quality stuff like this doesn't get as popular as those awful generic dance songs that have poorly made melodies and crappy instruments.

I just wish this song progressed a little more. I know you intended this to be rapped over but I still would've liked something more to spice it up! Great work nonetheless!

Super Electro Brothers Super Electro Brothers

I agree with Garnish7

It's alright I guess, but you gotta include more mario in it. It's recognisably mario though, so uhhuh.

*||* Soul Calibur 2 Remix *||* *||* Soul Calibur 2 Remix *||*

Errrrr

The first minute of this was awesome, the rest wasn't as interesting to hear. It started so well though and the rest of the song didn't sound as action packed as the first minute, but that's coo'