CatGame CatGame

That was fun

It's not hard at all after you get 1 or 2 upgrades.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

your

sketches are so detailed

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

nice

great game, congrats also on your daily feature and weekly second place

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thanks bro.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

hah that was actually pretty fun!

I guess the graphics were pretty good. I don't know why people are saying that they're awful. Gameplay was a bit repetitive, but what can you expect from a beatemup game.

One of the problems with this was that there was too much delay for attacks. Sure, the animation would be smoother, but in any fighting game, you have to get you character to react near instantly once you press the punch button, otherwise you're gonna be all out of rhythm and waiting.

It also would've been more fun if you included a wider variety of super mario songs.

Aside from that it was pretty good. It was fun.

Swine Flu : Hamdemic! Swine Flu : Hamdemic!

lol

haha it was funny, yes it's always funny until someone gets hurt

People need this kind of comedic relief is tense times like these.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

very epic

matt-likes-swords responds:

Sup bro.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

love beatemup games

It was awesome, if only there were more attacks, like a projectile attack that you had to charge from normal attacking

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

haha

It's more like time crisis than counter strike, there's also no recoil at all (where's the fun in that), so it's kinda like a cross between time crisis and whack-a-mole except the targets are tiny

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

DAMN

That was better than the first metal slug brutal. I was only a little disappointed when I realised there were only 2 levels :c Still awesome though :D

Meat Boy Meat Boy

WAYYYYYY TO HARD LMAO

I congratulated myself after beating the LAST level of impossible after 30 minutes of attempting and reattempting,