Abercity Abercity

Wow man

that was real intense! Nice work man

Newgrounds Joyride 2007 Newgrounds Joyride 2007

still love it

First time I saw it, I was in awe. This is a real treat to watch and it's a definite favourite of mine.

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Ok so here's the thing...

Andrew's song was really good, the animation was OK but I don't think it managed to do the song justice. I felt that it got boring to watch really quickly and I would've stopped it if it weren't for the music, which stole the show. One specific part that really got my disappointed was the breakdown; the 'shake it' bit. I think you really missed a golden opportunity to incorporate humour to this - where you could've made the robot, DO THE ROBOT (how ironic), and the dead guy could've been shaken so quickly on the sword it looked like a ragdoll. Instead, what I got was some robot waving his hands back and forth. I'm not saying that that is what you should've done, I'm only giving an example of how you could've given this flash so much more energy.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that it's OK to have basic animation at the start, as long as you step it up soon enough to keep it real. It seems I'm the only one that feels this way though so I guess the everyone else enjoyed it which was probably your focus.

icci medley icci medley

i love it

great work man!

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

very nice

it was animated very well and it's cool how you have like, different styles flashing in.

didn't like the song all too much though.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

haha

nice, is it monty python?

Rat Episode 2 Rat Episode 2

Insert Quote Here

Well what is there to say? Superb backgrounds, superb animation. The story is original and the audio is pretty different.

IF ONLY IT WERE LONGER

White Mage Christmas White Mage Christmas

very nice

matt-likes-swords responds:

Ye.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

dunnoe

It was kindasorta OK. It's really shaky though, not sure whether or not it was intended to be that shaky, but yea, I was ok I guess.

Just keep practising :D

Pen License Pen License

funneh

and thus, all the australians laugh. I never knew they didn't have a pen license thing outside of australia